Skip to content
We provide unsurpassed hearing healthcare through via a range of services.
We provide unsurpassed hearing healthcare through the following services
- Hearing Screenings
- Audiometric Testing
- Hearing Aid Adjustments & Programming
- In-Office & In-Home Hearing Aid Fittings
- In-Office & In-Home Hearing Aid Repairs & Service
- Hearing Aid Batteries / Replacement
- Hearing Aid Cleaning
- We bring today’s most advanced technology directly to you, eliminating the need for you to leave home for any hearing aid needs.
- We offer Earplugs / Ear Protection for swimmers, & for people who work in noisy environments
We are credentialed with the following insurance companies (as well as with others)
- True Hearing
- Freedom Blue
- Humana / Hearing Care Solutions
- Aetna US Healthcare
- AARP / United Health Care
- Federal Blue Cross / Blue Shield (Covers most federal workers & retirees)
- PEBTF (Covers most state workers)
Care of Hearing Aids
- Our hearing aid specialist will educate you on how to care for your hearing aids during the fitting and delivery process.
- A cleaning kit will be provided to you for daily maintenance.
- For maximum benefit, hearing aids should be cleaned daily so that ear wax does not accumulate and cause the hearing aid to malfunction.
- Hearing aids should not be exposed to excessive moisture and a drying kit will be provided if needed.
- Open the battery door when the hearing aid is not in use to allow for the hearing aid to dry out and to extend the life of the battery.
- Store hearing aids away from children and pets.
Care of Hearing Aid Batteries
- Hearing aid batteries should be stored in a cool dry place.
- Tabs should not be removed until ready for use as they are air-activated.
- Store batteries away from children and pets.
If a battery is swallowed, contact the National Battery Ingestion Hotline at 202-625-3333.